Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blog 6: Second Interview Questions

Content: 

1.  Who is your mentor and where do they work?

I don't have an official mentor yet, but I am pretty sure that I will be working with a Director named Paul Larson at the Chino Community Theater. He is going to be working on the next production called "Best Christmas Ever". Also I found out that he is also the founder of the Chino Community Theater, which means this can help me a lot with my senior topic and help me come up with a good EQ.

2.  What five questions will you ask them about their background?

The five question that I will be asking my Mentor is:

  1. What have you studied in your years of education and what places have you studied at?
  2. What made you to become interested in theater?
  3. What is the most significant experience that you had here in the theater?
  4. I know that you are the founder of this theater, so I wanted to know what made you want to open up this community theater here in Chino?
  5. Since becoming involved in theater, what have been some memories that you gained that you now cherish and give you a feeling of satisfaction with your work?

No comments:

Post a Comment