Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blog 7: Independent Component 1 Approval

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.

For my  first independent component, I am planning on working with the drama team at i-Poly on a musical play called "Working". The drama team is planning to preform it on December and plan on taking it to the annual Fullerton Festival on March 2014 to compete against other drama teams throughout the state. I am actually in the play which I will be playing a small role in one scene doing a medium monologue. And also, I'm going to be one of the backup singers in a couple of scene of the show.  

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

What I'm pretty much going to do is take pictures on the days when I have rehearsal with the drama team and describe of what I have done and how much I have improve my role during that day. I will also help with whatever drama needs me to do when I am not rehearsing. 

3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.

What I am going to do is see what type of  acting technique I mostly use to practice for a role. I am also going to try different techniques to see which one helps me the most. This going to help me understand more of how I am able to do roles that can be hard to do in a short time and how actors are able to pull off a good performance on stage.

4.  Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your mentorship log and call it the independent component 1 log.

Independent Component 1 Log

No comments:

Post a Comment