Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval

Content:

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.

My plan for the next 30 hours is that I will be preparing for the annual Fullerton Festival in March 14 to 15 and I'll be performing one monologue and one group scene for the competition.

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

I will take pictures on the days I go on after schools rehearsal, my practice at home of my monologue , and the events at the Fullerton Festival.

3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.

This will help me explore deeper into my topic because I will be competing hundreds of other actors at the festivals and I need to make sure how I am going to get a good score from the Judges. This will mean I'll need to find ways of how I can improve my acting skills, meaning finding methods or techniques that can help me engage the judges and get a good score. Not only that, I'll be also watching other actors performing to see how they do it that is significant to the audience and hopefully helps me find new answers for my EQ.

4.  Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your other logs and call it the independent component 2 log.

It has already been done.

No comments:

Post a Comment