Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1.  List your topic here: 

Theater Acting

2.  What do you plan to do this year to show growth in each of the ESLRs?  


  • I-Poly Citizens: I plan to become more responsible and helpful through my mentorship. This means I will need to contribute as a team member and work well with others in a cast and tech team in order get things done for a production of a play. With this, its going to help me to become a better person when it comes to helping out with others that are in need of help and hopefully get things done as a team. 

  • Effective Learner: I plan to learn more effectively through my senior topic. I will ask questions and help out with what ever my mentorship needs me to do. This can give me more experience of my topic and hopefully to succeed of my project. With this skills that I will learn, its going to help me learn effectively throughout college and help me to pursuit a career to become a high school teacher.

  • Effective User of Technology: I plan to use the technology as an advantage to find research through out the website. Its going to help me find articles or find other resources, like books, to get better understanding of my topic. And also, I plan to use the technology more often to check blogs, emails, and able to ask question to teachers and peers if I need help.

  • Effective Communicator: I plan to communicate better with others in my senior topic because the topic I chose involves a lot of communication with others who are working on a play, and with out it, the whole production of the play can fall apart. And also, I plan to ask more question to the teachers to get a better understanding of the senior topic so I can present my presentation better. With the skills that I will gain from, Its going to help me to communicate better to my peers and hopefully have everyone understand what I am saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment