Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation

1.  Who do you plan to interview?  Why?

The person I am planning to interview is Alexandra Hule. She is in charge of most of Chino Community Theater and works with a lot of theater directors, stage crews, and theater actors. She also the one who help me get my summer mentorship with one of the directors name Toni Lynd who was working on a summer play call "Killing of a Mocking bird" and she is still helping me to get a mentor at the Chino Community Theater.

2.  You have to ask 5 questions.  What additional questions do you plan to ask?

The additional questions I am planning to ask my first interview is:

How long have you been working at the Chino Community Theater?

What made you become interested in working at a community theater?

How is it like working with the actors during a production? 

How many plays have you been involved? 

What is your most favorite thing about the Chino Community Theater?

What is the most significant experience that you had at the Chino Community Theater and why?







No comments:

Post a Comment