Friday, August 30, 2013

Pictures of my Summer Mentorship

So what I did during my summer mentorship was observing one of the Chino Community Theater's summer plays, "To Kill a Mocking Bird". I came to watch their rehearsal every evening about two and a half weeks. I'm surprise of how much the actors and the Director, Toni Lynd; who was my mentor, put so much effort to the play in a short time, since they started in the second week of July. They only had a few stage people that were only working on the stage lights, so they had to have most of he actors build the sets for the play. The actors also brought their own props that they can use for the play while their families donated costumes for them.  Even though I only observe the actors and stage people's work, I did get to interact with some of the actors and they were really nice to me and they ask me about my self. I did ask couple of questions to my mentor of how they are able to pull it through in the short time and my mentor told me is because everyone in the play works as a team and try to reach the same goal, because if one person lets them down, they let down the whole play down. So yeah, that is what I did during my summer mentorship and I'm sure going to miss the people I met during their rehearsals.

Here are some of the pictures I took at their reshearsals.










No comments:

Post a Comment