Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hours

Content:

1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?

I am doing my Mentorship at the Chino Community Theater

2.   Who is your contact?

My contact is my Mentor name Paul Larson, founder and director of the Chino Community Theater.

3.   How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)?   

I have a total of 71 hours and 30 mins of doing my mentorship at the Chino Communtiy Theater

4.   Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.

The first ten hours I did in my mentorship is helping my mentor of the two day audition for any actors who wants to be in the play. I get to see what type of actors will my mentor needs in the play and see which one of them is qualify for the role and is available for rehearsals for the next two months. And for the rest of the hours, I have been going to almost every single rehearsals for more than two months watching the actors rehearse for the play and seeing my mentor working with them to help them do better. Not only that, I also been helping my mentor to build the sets for the play and get to work a little bit on the stage lights. it actually a cool experience of actually working with not just with actors, but with rest of team who work really hard to get ready for the play on December, which by all way I also help with and watch a couple of the performance. Even though I have experience this before, since I'm an actor for drama team at school, I get see a new view of actors who work so hard with my mentor, the stage crew and help one another and I have fun with it. Even though the production of the play is over, I will continue helping the theater so I can get more experience with acting that can help me learn better of my senior project.

5.   Email your house teacher the name of your contact and their phone number confirming who they should call to verify it.  

It will be sent as soon as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment