Friday, January 31, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection


Content:

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

What I am most proud of is that I get to engage the class with my lesson with so much passionate and pretended like it was a performance which help me a lot. But what I am very proud is that this is the first project that I get to be myself because in the other years of projects, I always have to do subject in groups that doesn't really get my interest and I have to limited my talking and presentation skills, since I like to move around and make the subject so interesting, when it come to presentation. But for this project, I get to work on a topic that I am so passionate about and get to demonstrate my answer number 1 to the class in my own way.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P          AP       CR       NC

I think I deserve a "P"

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.

The reason why is because I have turn in my rough and final lesson plan on time, been preparing for the lesson like asking question to teacher to see what I should do and what I shouldn't do in the lesson, came prepare on the day of my presentation, gave some valuable info of my answer, reference my mentor and some sources, made time, and was able to engage the audience,aka class, which really made me happy to do so.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?

What really work for me is the lesson plan and the PowerPoint because both help me to organize my thoughts for answer number one so that way I'll know what to say to support my answer. Another thing that help me is interacting with the class, I love to demonstrate to them of the things I know like how to position yourself, what to do and what not to do and so on. This help me to give them a visual info instead of just saying it.  

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

Even though I made time, I should of speak less so that way I could of have more time on the activity since I only had around ten minutes to do so. Not only that, I should also work on my speaking skill since I was kind of talking to fast and had a little bit of trouble pronouncing some words, so I should try to rehearse more like I do on performances in drama.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?

 For my next answers, I'm trying to use method acting to have a strong and creative mind, and to do that you use the Stanislavski method, it one of the most efficient acting tools when it comes to learning to becoming the character.  I am still learning and researching it right now, but hopefully I get it all down by the end of next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment